If you desire a certain type of success, and you don’t feel like you are progressing towards it – you need to ask – what am I doing in my business that is stopping that?
Rachel Allan shares with you her knowledge and experience across all facets of marketing. From planning, research, strategy, campaigns, funnels, review and hints on implementation.
Controlling the chaos of your marketing, and making it simpler for you to create business success.
You need to be savvy with your marketing spend – simply splashing money around at different platforms, or with a variety of experts is not always going to be effective, and it won’t help you achieve your goals.
Choose to review and pivot to:
• Achieve your dreams and create business success
• Improve marketing outcomes
• Maintain your uniqueness, pivoting as you need to
• Celebrate goal achievement
Choose unique funnels to:
• Connect to your customers’ forthcoming journey with your business
• Move your customers through the funnel by understanding them
• Earn trust and respect by nurturing your customers
• Be present with yourself, business and customer
• Develop customer loyalty by showing gratitude
Choose authentic campaigns to:
• Showcase your authenticity and build trust through the power of story
• Manage your digital marketing consistently
• Find pleasure in planning to overcome procrastination
• Develop a growth mindset
Choose dynamic strategy to:
• Create positive, progressive goals
• Achieve balance
• Connect you, your business and your customers through on-point and
• Realise the importance of taking action and understanding the source
Choose savvy research to:
• Create a purpose-driven business
• Be unique in the way you show up
• Attract your ideal customer
• Develop trust in yourself, allowing you to be the best version of YOU
Adapted from authentic, dynamic, savvy: Modern marketing for business success by Rachel Allan Every entrepreneur wants success in their business. However, success does not happen overnight, and you will have failures along the way. That is business and the life of an...
This article was originally posted on the BusinessBusinessBusiness website - link to the original articleThe thing that sets apart the people who get stuff done and those who float along in life – is accountability. Making sure you do what you say you are going to...
This article originally appeared in the digital magazine - Smart Healthy Women - view the magazine hereI am done with competition. I am replacing it with collaboration. Because I truly believe there is enough work for everyone. I also think we get so hung up on trying...
This article originally appeared in Inside Small Business - see the article hereBeing an entrepreneur and business owner is challenging. There are amazing ups, but terrible downs. Of new small businesses being started, 70 per cent are owned by women. Sadly, one in...
This article originally appeared in the online magazine - eBubble Life - follow this linkTechnology has changed the way we manage our life. Most us have a smart phone in our pocket. Our smart phone is full of apps that manage so many different aspects of your...