“Thank you for an inspiring and thought provoking couple of days. I feel like I am in the way with the help of your tools and insights- now to hold my course!!!” Jenn Kauss
14-15 May 2020 – Geelong
16-18 October – Venue TBC
A successful business needs focus.
Strategy provides this focus.
And it gives you, the business owner, clarity.
Having a great marketing strategy enables you to grow and move forward.
It stops you from playing small and enables you to get out of your own way!
You are invited to join Rachel Allan, your strategic marketing partner, for a two-day masterclass to create a complete marketing plan that will transform your business.
This Masterclass is for you if you want to:
Take home a strategic marketing plan
Using the marketing process created by Rachel Allan you will creare an integrated marketing plan.
In a small group we can workshop your business together, so you can create a big picture marketing direction.
Do the work you need to do, in the masterclass with no distractions – giving your business 100% focus
Energise yourself and your business. Getting ready to Power UP! your marketing for an awesome 2020!
“It truly was fabulous. What you have created and the way you led us through the last 2 days was phenomenal. Your program is well suited to businesses in any industry. I loved the atmosphere in the group too. I was in great company the last 2 days”
Book your spot today
There are limited spots at the masterclass – make sure you don’t miss out!
- Write the story of your business
- The vision, mission, objectives of your business
- Define the roles of people in your business and identify gaps
- Look at the financial health
- Develop business goals, inline with your personal goals
- Acknowledge your personality and how you show up in business
- Create customer profiles
- Create product and/or service profiles
- Understand who your competitors are
- Develop a SWOT analysis based on fact and intuition
- Develop a style guide for your business
- Design marketing goals and associated actions
- Create a digital strategy including your website, SEO and social media
- Create messaging pillars to help with content creation
- Develop project plans to step out marketing goals
- Design a marketing funnel to have your ideal customer know you, like you, trust you and buy from you
Pivot & Review
- Develop realistic sales targets
- Set your targets for quadruple bottom lines
- Create a measurement for the success of your business and marketing
- Create a list of tasks to outsource
- Create a mindmap of tasks to automate
- Design your own system
Power UP! for your marketing success
Every entrepreneur who is in attendance will also receive a Power UP! pack which includes:
~ Authentic, Dynamic, Savvy: Modern Marketing for business success (Rachel’s new book)
~ Your Marketing Workbook
~ Your Strategic Marketing Plan template
~ Your 2020 Marketing Planner
~ Marketing Mastermind membership
~ Audio version of When Business Meets Baby: Practical tools and tips to achieving balance
We have intentionally limited the number of participants in the Power Up! Masterclass to enable you to get the most out of your time with Rachel and access her expertise.
By investing in your strategic marketing plan, over these two days, you will come away with clarity and have a plan that you and your team can implement to grow your business and your brand.
Your investment: $1,197
Includes lunch and refreshments
Imagine how much time, money, and resources you will save by getting clear on your marketing strategy.
Not sure if it is for you
Schedule a chat with Rachel Allan to discuss
Is the Power Up! Masterclass suitable a Bricks and Mortar business?
Yes, everything we cover in the Masterclass can be applied to a bricks and mortar business, whether you are in retail, hospitality, or a service industry.
Is the Power Up! Masterclass suitable for an online business?
Yes, everything we cover in the Masterclass can be applied to an online business, whether you have an online service or retail business.
I would be taking two days out of my business to attend, is it really worth it?
Think about how you are marketing your business right now. Is it working for you? Are you seeing the results you want? Does marketing feel overwhelming and consuming?
Time to commit!
By investing two days to develop a robust and savvy marketing plan, you will save yourself, and your team if you have one, a lot of time, money, resources, and confusion.
Many entrepreneurs spend most of their time working “in” their business, but working “on” our business is just as important. And it really does save you time and money in the long run.