You have created your business for a reason ~ this is the reason why you need to take the time to ‘power-up’ your business. During our 8 weeks together we will pull apart your business (focusing on marketing) and put it all back together. Brought together with a useful marketing strategy for you to implement.
Next program start date: 8 February 2021
“Thank you for an inspiring and thought provoking couple of days. I feel like I am in the way with the help of your tools and insights- now to hold my course!!!”
A successful business needs focus.
Strategy provides this focus.
And it gives you, the business owner, clarity.
Having a great marketing strategy enables you to grow and move forward.
It stops you from playing small and enables you to get out of your own way!
You are invited to join Rachel Allan, your strategic marketing partner, for the Power UP! marketing bootcamp to create a complete marketing strategy that will transform your business.
This Bootcamp is for you if you want to:
Take home a strategic marketing plan
Apply for your spot today
For the first time the Power UP! marketing bootcamp will be run online, and held over 8 weeks.
You will receive a workbook and access to a library of videos, templates and fact sheets to help you.
Included is: five 60 minute webinars, three 3 hour workshops, eight 60 minute brainstorm sessions.
There are limited spots in the bootcamp – make sure you don’t miss out!
- Business excellence focusing on your customers journey, outsourcing, customer satisfaction, staff/contractor commitment and strategic thinking
- Continous improvement focusing on expanded thinking and effective communication
- Defining YOUR success
- Create customer profiles
- Create product and/or service profiles
- Identify opportunities for future product or service development
- Understand your offerings in terms of growth & market share
- Develop a SWOT analysis based on fact and intuition
- Understand your business goals
- Design marketing goals and associated actions
- Create your boundaries
- Understand your business brand
- Develop a marketing mix
- Write your story
- Create a digital strategy
- Develop project plans to step out marketing goals
- Design a marketing funnel to have your ideal customer know you, like you, trust you and buy from you
- Create messaging pillars to help with content creation
- Understand the value of your customers
Pivot & Review
- Develop realistic sales targets
- Set your targets for quadruple bottom lines
- Create a measurement for the success of your business and marketing
Power UP! for your marketing success
8 epreneur who is in attendance will also receive a Power UP! pack which includes:
~ Power UP! Workbook
~ Your Strategic Marketing Plan template
~ 6 month Marketing Mastermind membership (new enrolees only)
We have intentionally limited the number of participants in the Power Up! marketing bootcamp to enable you to get the most out of your time with Rachel and access her expertise.
By investing in your strategic marketing plan, over EIGHT weeks, you will come away with clarity and have a plan that you and your team can implement to grow your business and your brand.
Your investment: $1200 – members: $600
Imagine how much time, money, and resources you will save by getting clear on your marketing strategy.
Not sure if it is for you
Is the Power Up! marketing bootcamp suitable a Bricks and Mortar business?
Yes, everything we cover in the bootcamp can be applied to a bricks and mortar business, whether you are in retail, hospitality, or a service industry.
Is the Power Up! marketing bootcamp suitable for an online business?
Yes, everything we cover in the bootcamp an be applied to an online business, whether you have an online service or retail business.
I would be time out of my business to attend, is it really worth it?
Time to commit!
By investing in the bootcamp you will develop a robust and savvy marketing plan, you will save yourself, and your team if you have one, a lot of time, money, resources, and confusion.
Many entrepreneurs spend most of their time working “in” their business, but working “on” our business is just as important. And it really does save you time and money in the long run.